Ayatul Kursi With Translation Arabic English Urdu | Ayatal Kursi in PDF MP3
Ayatul Kursi: The Quran providing us the remedy for all kinds sorts of sorrows. The 255th verse of Surah Baqarah is known as Ayat ul Kursi. It is one of those verses that are taught by almost all Muslims around the world because of its qualities. It is thoughtful in meaning and has much gain, said Our Holy Prophet (pbuh): whoever recites the first four verses of Surah al-Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last three verses of Surah al-Baqarah, none of them will from problems in his prosperity or himself, evil will not come near him and he will not overlook the Quran.
Recite Ayat al Kursi
Ayatul Kursi Arabic in Text Form
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ
لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ
لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ
يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ
وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ
وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاواتِ وَالأَرْضَ
.وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ
Ayatul Kursi Translated in English
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the Most Compassionate.
Allah! There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him, the Ever-Living, All-Sustaining. Neither drowsiness nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who could possibly intercede with Him without His permission? He ˹fully˺ knows what is ahead of them and what is behind them, but no one can grasp any of His knowledge—except what He wills ˹to reveal˺. His Seat1 encompasses the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of both does not tire Him. For He is the Most High, the Greatest.
Ayatul Kursi in Roman English
BISM IL-LAAHIR-RAH’MAN IR-RAH’EEM
ALLAAHO LAA ELAAHA ILLAA HOWA, AL-HAYYUL QAYYOOMO,
LAA TAAKHOZOHU SENATUWN WALAA NAWMUN,
LAHU MAA FIS SAMAAWAATE WA MAA FIL ARZE,
MAN DAL LAZE YASH-FA-O’ I’NDAHU ILLAA BE-IZNEHI,
YA’LAMO MAA BAYNA AYDEEHIM WA MAA KHALFAHUM,
WA LAA YOHEETOONA BE SHAYIM MIN I’LMEHI ILLAA BEMAA SHAAA-A,
WASE-A’ KURSIYYOHUS SAMAAWAATE WAL ARZA,
WA LAA YA-OODOHU HIFZOHOMAA,
WA HOWAL A’LIYYUL A’ZEEMO.
Ayatul Kursi in Urdu and Arabic
Facts and Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
Some important benefits of the respected Ayat. The respected Ayat comprises of many important benefits. Some are mentioned hereunder:
1. This is the most lofty Ayaat of the Quran Kareem.
2. That is the chief Ayaat of the Quran Kareem.
3. The reader of it is protected from the evil effects of the Jinnat from morning until evening and from evening until morning.
4. It is from the threshold of the arsh.
5. It is equal to a quarter of the Quran Kareem.
6. Whoever recites it after the fard Salaat will be protected until the next Salaat and reciting it constantly was done by the Nabi, Siddique or Martyr and only death is the barrier between the reader and Jannat.
7. Blowing it upon food and drink brings blessings and abundance.
8. It is greater than the skies, earth, Jannat and Jahannam.
9. Whosoever reads it upon entering the home, Satan runs away from there.
10. The reciter, his children, home, wealth, property and the homes of his neighbours are safe.
11. Whosoever reads it together with the last Ayats of Surah Baqarah, Shaitaan does not enter his home for three days.
12. The Jinnaat cannot open any utensil upon which it is read.
13. In it is the Ism Azam.
14. The thief does not come near it’s reciter.
15. When recited with the last Ayat of Surah Baqarah then the plea of the reciter will not go unattended.
16. When reciting it whilst retiring to one’s sleeping place, one is protected until the morning. Two angels are deputed to protect him.
17. Whosoever recites it after every fard Salaat, will be rewarded with a grateful heart, a remembering tongue, the reward of being martyred in the path of Allaah, and will also be rewarded like the Siddiques.
18. Who reads it and “Inna Rabba bi kum Allaah..” and the last two Quls for a women on delivery, then the delivery becomes easy.
19. When one reads it and blows on his possessions and goods, then Shaitaan will not come near.
20. Whosoever reads Ayatul Kursi and the beginning of Surah Ghafir in the morning then he will be protected and be safe from the morning until the evening and vice versa. Subahaanallaah!
15 Other Benefits of Reciting Ayatul Kursi
*1. Our Holy prophet (SAW) has said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats
of Surae Baqarah, then Ayatul ul Kursi and then the last 3 ayats of Surae Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.
*2. Imam Ali (AS) was told by our Holy Prophet: Qur’an is a great word, and Surae Baqarah is the leader of the Qur’an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surae Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.
*3. One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah until the night.
*4. If one ties this to ones wealth or chidren, they will be safe from Shaitaan.
*5. Our Holy Prophet (SAWW) has said: These things increase ones memory; sweets, meat of an animal near the neck, Adas(Lentils), cold bread
and recitation of Ayat Kursi.
*6. For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiya to them, gives them light (noor) in the
*7. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.
*8. When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of him.
*9. The Holy Prophet (saw) has said: If one recites Ayatal Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect you till the morning. His home, family and also neighbours will remain in safety until morning.
*10. When one is alone in the home, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah to help will make you remain calm and you will not fear.
*11. The Holy Prophet has said: When leaving home,if one recites Ayatal Kursi the Allah will send 70,000 Angels to do Istighfaar for him until he returns home, and upon his return Poverty will be removed from him.
*12. If one recites this after doing Wudhoo, the 5th Imam (AS) has said: Allah will give him a reward of 40 years of Ibadaat, his position will be raised in the Heavens 40 times (levels) and will marry him to 40 Horains.
*13. One who recites it after every prayer, thier salaat will be accepted, they will remain in the safety of the Almighty and He will protect
*14. Allah (SWT) told P.Musa (AS): If one recites it after every salaat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one(Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful(Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him from
going into heaven.
*15. To increase light or vision (noor) in the eyes, recite Surae Alhamd once, then Ayatul Kursi and then once the following dua:- “U-eedhu nora basaree binuril lahi alladhi la yutfaa”, “I seek refuge for the light of my eyes by the light of Allah(SWT), which does not become extinguished”.
Read also about: Dua Istikhara ka Tariqa, How to Perform Istikhara Namaz in Arabic | Urdu | English | | Visit our Facebook | Twitter Page.
Keywords: ayatul kursi, ayat al kursi, ayat kurusi, àyat al kursi, araital qursi, benefits of ayatul kursi, ayatul kursi full, surah ayatul kursi, ayatul kursi pdf, ayatul kursi mp3, ayatul kursi in english, ayatul kursi in hindi, ayatul kursi ki fazilat, benefits of ayatul kursi, surah ayatul kursi, ayatul kursi surah, surah al kursi