Quran Para 14 (Rubama) 14th Para Recite Online and PDF
Quran Para 14: Reciting the Quran is an integral part of a good Muslim’s life. Most practicing Muslims regularly recite the Quran. This is a very nice act, which should be appreciated by everyone, especially their fellow humans. However, some Muslims think that reciting the Quran cannot be effective if they do not know the meaning of what they are reciting. However, this is a misconception.
Quran Para 14 (Rubama)
Recite also Quran Para 13
What are the earthy advantages of reading the Quran?
If you read properly and in compliance of the Arabic letters reading rules & guidelines, it can improve your memorization abilities. To a further extent, enables you to predict & recognize patterns. There is some part of the chapter in quran which makes you mentally prepare a few letters in advance from the actual letters your lips are currently pronouncing, this will make a habit to always plan ahead.
Plus, if you actually understand what a particular verse’s meaning, intentions, purpose & background stories behind why did that particular verse revealed, (in the way the prophet Muhammad understood it) you will be able to decide quickly & correctly what to do in any situations. You can quickly filter out false info from true info. Everything is clearer and less abiguous to you.
The recitation of the Qur’anic verses brings many earthly or worldly advantages. What follows are some of them:
1. The recitation of the Qur’an strengthens the soul and spirit of human beings and helps them to bear this life’s hardship and problems.
2. As the Qur’an is “light” if it be recited in a house it will enlighten it (the house). (Al-Kafi, vol 2, p 610)
3. It will make our heart soften
and clear the stain and rust which has covered our hearts. (Kanz-o Al-Ummal, vol2, hadith no. 3924)
4. Because of the recitation of the Qur’an Allah (swt) will remove our sins. Indeed the recitation of the Qur’anic verses function as the atonement for our sins. (Wasael Al-Shia, vol 4, p 839)
5. The Prophet (P) is reported to have said: whosoever wants to talk with his lord should recite the Qur’an. (Kanz-o Al-Ummal, vol 21, hadith no. 2257)
6. The recitation of the Qur’an strengthens our faith to God. (Ghurar Al-Hekam and Durar Al-Kelam, p 263)